computer driving licences, maths and English!

In year 1 we work in the computer suite every week. We go on espresso and this week some people finished level 1, so they got their computer driving licences. There are lots of different levels for us to do.

iPhone Image 32E499

In year 1 we have also been doing some adding up to 10 with 3 numbers. This was a bit tricky but a bit easier when we used our fingers.

In writing we have been doing about the 3 Billy Goats Gruff and we wrote some sentences about who was under the bridge, who was crossing the bridge and why they were crossing the bridge. Brooke had a tiger under the bridge and she was crossing the bridge to get to a chocolate factory. Daniel had a dragon under the bridge and Piggy was crossing the bridge to get to his mum. What would you have hiding under the bridge?

23 thoughts on “computer driving licences, maths and English!

1. The Gingerbread Man would be under the bridge hiding from the characters chasing him. He would have a happy ending in my story.
    Mrs Carey

2. Great story choice Year (1)
    I loved the Three Billy Goats Gruff story when I was at school. Trip.. trop..trip.. trop..whose that crossing my bridge?
    Never been keen on ugly trolls (monsters) since…although I do like bridges!
    Mr Bennett