Is there life on Mars?

Blake – A special type of water on Mars may make a special type of water creature and plant life.

Ellis – Inside Mars’ water there are tiny fish, much like the beginning of evolution on our planet. I think they will evolve into apes and one day become like us.

Isabelle – There might be some mysterious creatures and plants we don’t know of.

Matthew K – I think there may be radioactive bugs because there are no people on Mars who will harm them.

Katie – Underneath the planet there will be roots that get the water. A tube will lead the water to the surface.

Connell – I think apes because there is water so there must be plants, therefore they can eat and drink.

Joe – I think there are simple cells in the water and bacteria  and viruses.  I think we would be very poorly if we went to Mars.

Natasha – Cacti and desert creatures such as lizards because there is water for them to survive and the planet looks like a desert.

Jack – Cave men, because I think it is like that period on Earth.

Betsy – I think there are mini-beasts and sand creatures as there is a lot of space to walk round and there is lots of sand.

Oscar – Invisible aliens because we have never seen them and piranhas because there has been a sighting of water.

Grace – There are plants because of the water such as cacti, also moss, tiny fish and moles underground.

Freya – I think there are tiny human mermaids as there could be a special place where the moon rises over and turns the eggs into mermaids.

Harry – Komodo dragons and dinosaurs, as they like to live near water and are similar.

Jamie – There could be water monsters now!

5 thoughts on “Is there life on Mars?

1. Yep, very interesting! It would be cool to know there’s life on mars. But it might be dangerous! 👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽

2. What about me? I think that there are only bacteriams,viruses, diseases and cells. Mars isnt the only planet that might have life. One of Jupiters moons has water under its surface. Europa.