Legend

This half term we are focusing on the Ancient Greeks and we are reading the book ‘Who let the Gods Out?’ by Maz Evans. As part of our English work, we are going to be writing our own legend story, as we have been studying the Legend of the Trojan Horse.

I would love to hear who you believe is a legendary person. This  person could be alive or be somebody that has passed away.

Who are you going to choose? Why?

Mr Bottomley

5 thoughts on “Legend

1. In my opinion Sachin Tendulkar is a legend. He has broken many cricketing records and even made his international debut at the age of 16. Away from cricket he has been involved in some great charity work which has helped underprivileged children in India to an education.

2. I think Tim Peake is a legend because he has made more children interested in space and science because he has told them what it is like in space.

3. Zlatan Ibrahimovic and De Gea, Zlatan because he has scored many goals for man Utd. De Gea because he inspired me to be a goalie.

4. My legend would be Paul o’ Grady because of all the amazing work he does with helping the animals and especially his work at the Battersea Dogs and Cats home.